PROOFREADING AND EDITING OF ARTICLES /
TECHNICAL FILES / TEXTS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH
The standard procedure is outlined below:
(implemented upon your approval of estimate and deadline)
1) First draft sent to you – This can include:
• Questions where more clarity is needed
• Comments regarding general clarity
• Grammar explanations
2) You send me your modifications which include what you accept,
what you refuse, what you have questions about.
3) Discussion (via e-mail, via Skype)
We will discuss the problems we see, you will no doubt explain processes/details
of your project to me, we will talk about grammar if need be, and we will choose expressions and vocabulary that are appropriate.
4) Second draft
I will work in everything we have discussed and with a deeper understanding
of what it is we need, I will edit your document and submit it for your approval.
5) Possible second discussion and third draft
Dernière relecture et livraison de la version finale.
6) Final version and approval